Creating Organisation Types
1. Go to your Settings module (by clicking on the Settings item in the dropdown menu underneath the user picture top right of your screen). Then select the Contacts item in the submenu and then the Organisation Types item in the dropdown.
2. Click on the Add an Organisation Type button and the Add an Organisation Type slide in form will appear.
3. Decide whether your new Organisation Type is for a School or a Business Organisation. Then select the relevant radio button.
4. Add your Organisation Type and click Save.
Note: Campus comes pre-loaded with an official list of UK School Types so you should rarely need to add a school type. Here is the list:
- Academy Primary Aged
- Academy Primary with Secondary
- Academy Secondary Aged
- Free School Primary
- Free School Primary with Secondary
- Free School Secondary
- Further Education College
- Further Education Special Needs College
- Higher Education College
- Independent Nursery
- Independent Primary
- Independent Primary with Secondary
- Independent Secondary
- Infants with Nursery
- Primary with Nursery
- Pupil Referral Unit
- Special Primary
- Special Primary with Secondary
- Special Secondary
- Specialist College